God ALWAYS responds to the righteous Christian that seeks his face in prayer. However, many Christians stop waiting and believing when things don’t go according to their expectations, things get hard, and doubt sets in.
But if you are truly standing on the word of God then “This is the confidence we [should] have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.” 1 John 5:14
- No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause. Psalm 25:3
- You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13
What happens when we pray?
Billy Graham defines prayer as a spiritual communication between God and man. Just like a child communicates with his father on issues bothering him; likewise, God has provided a channel for His children to communicate with Him; it’s the hotline of prayer.
William Law once said: “Prayer is the nearest approach to God.” It is said to be the highest level of intimacy between man and God, where man can exchange his humanity for His divinity.
David said in Psalm 56:9: “When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.”
So, are you tired and frustrated about your present situation? Has the challenges of life caved you in, and it seems there is no way out? Are you oppressed by the devil in some way or is your health is bad despite the use of medications?
Come along with me on this adventure to receive supernatural strength and power for your desired victory.
The good news is that when we fervently pray, we have an assurance that God will hear us. God assured us in Jeremiah 33:3, “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” His ears are wide open to hear your cry and listen to your request, but you have to pray.
But first, you need to seek for mercy from God to hear you. Then approach God in prayers with your heart, say every prayer in this book by faith, believing that God will hear you.
Finally, Rick Warren once said, “God can handle your doubt, anger, fear, grief, confusion, and questions. You can bring everything to him in prayer.” Friend, are you set to bring it all to the multi-breasted God inprayer? Then, Let us Pray!
Related Article: 18 Reasons Prayer Is important + Scriptures
9 Verses About Persistent Prayer
Let these verses remind you that God hears your prayers and He will answer them. And don’t forget to stand firm on the word of God which means to patiently wait for his response.
- Be persistent in prayer, and keep alert as you pray, giving thanks to God. Colossians 4:2
- Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere. Ephesians 6:18
- And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. Romans 8:26
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6, NIV
- Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually! 1 Chronicles 16:11, ESV
- I waited patiently for the LORD; he inclined to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1, ESV
- Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, ESV
- Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2, NIV
- Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints. Ephesians 6:18, ESV